Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lovely childhood days!!!!!!

I feel like a stranger in my own blog. Couldn’t update something for quite a while. Anyways got something to write now.... This is a very old incident, from my childhood days. If I could remember correctly, I was in 4 th grade and was studying in KV 1 in Chandigarh. Once my mamaji came to stay with us, I was very happy as he is only 6 yrs older to me and is like a elder brother to me. After few days, he decided to head back to his village. I also wanted to go with him but my mom didn't agree to this.

But I am very rigid and adamant, so somehow my mom agreed and told my mama for my admission in Bulandshar. Finally, we reached the village; there my nani was waiting for me. She fondly used to me "Mangta"(there is storybehind this name also). She was a sweetheart but she is no more with us.

Lets come back to the story, my started the task given by my mom "My admission in KV".Mama and me went to the the school for my admission but there was some problem in admission as my father was not there. The Principal needed some letter but it not possible for my father to come. Mamaji decided to call my other cousin mamaji who was a govt. employee. He told me to stay back there, gave me some money and asked me not to leave the place till he returns.

I was enjoying chips outside the school, but he didn't return for 2 hours. I decided to go home myself. I bought some bananas from a nearby shop for my nani and started my journey back home. I had no idea, where to take bus; suddenly I saw a bullock cart there. I asked the uncle on the bullock cart to help me. He laughed and readily agreed to drop me near the sugar farm. It took nearly three hours to reach.

There was chaos and drama as I opened the gate. My mom was scolding my mama and all the three were crying. My mom came rushing towards me, slapped me and again started crying.

When they saw banana in my hands, everybody started laughing.

I really miss my childhood days!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely day live you in your childhood !

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey yaar kya kya likhti rhti hai :)

    any way good to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. your all the stories are really very nice i don't know what i m to say like this but u r really too good friend
    keepp smileing alway

    ReplyDelete