Thursday, June 14, 2012

Indian Politicians and Black Money


It has been a long time since I wrote something in this blog.
But today I couldn’t stop myself and decided to share something important as an Indian. I don’t want to write about me this time and bore you guys because there is more important issue in my mind.
Today morning my husband was reading newspaper. While reading he told me that after five years, there has been a surge in money held by Indians in Swiss bank. To say the least, it indirectly means that black money is on increase and corrupt Indians are depositing more and more of money in Swiss banks.  I don’t think it is normal people like us. Who are these people? Are they politicians, businessmen, actors, players?
At least actors and players do something. They entertain people. If Businessmen are depositing money but they are also proving jobs to fellow Indians. What about Indian politicians? Are they doing any good to anybody other than themselves?  I just can’t find answer to these questions.

Just for information, politicians are the dignities who fight for their seat in the parliaments or state assemblies to decide the fate of a country or state. Some of them are elected by us to run the country. Those collectively are called the government.  I am never against any particular party or person as these people are none other than me, you or anybody among us. But the power gives them corruption rather than responsibility.
When I ask to myself, I can relate that Indian government is totally behaving like Asur(demons) who  were always against good people. They always try to snatch good people’s (sadhu,deva) money,  land, food etc and they were never satisfied. Even they had everything, but as they say there is no end to greed they did all the bad things till their end. So are the politicians but there  is a difference between Asur and corrupt politician, Asur used to frightened from God(as there was always a rescue plan for every demon) but politicians think they are above everything(God). In our lives we are missing something which can do that missing control.
I do not understand what they guys (government) will do with this much money and how other poor people will survive. Sometimes I think they have the plan of removing the poor to get rid of poverty. So I think the government is doing their work perfectly ending the poverty from India.
Because of these corrupt politicians, I do not think our coming generations’ future is safe anymore.
Going be what is happening now a days it looks like that in future only the rich people will survive. Middle class will turn poor and there will be no more poor people. I may sound a pessimist.
So guys let me know what you think about this, you comments really means to all of us.
May be you will be the person who will lead us. It’s always a step which we need to take to complete long journeys.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, i m totally agreed mamta.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less democracy bigger corruption. More developed democracy countries like UK, Germany have better legal solutions against corruption, and also political competition between political parties and free media give more control over the abuse of power.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, alright

    But it is hardly say only politicians, businessmen, actors; players are involved in black money because every Indian need to secure life so going to save money because our government doesn’t provides security for safe survived

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but securing life is not black money. i talking about the big amount of money which belong to development of country and they are putting in their account the middle class people is only getting their salary and saving it is not a crime

      Delete