Sunday, July 3, 2011

Truth for Life

I was watching some movie and suddenly got remember about my childhood when i was in hostel my father come to meet me on monthly intervals. He always brought me lot of food and cloths. I feel very happy like other child's. Do you know one thing we never got realization that when we grow up and gets our own other family, new mother, father and a wonderful person with whom we have to spend our whole life. Once when we have our children we come to know that how much they important to us. how much we love them like our parent do. If we normally think about all this not look like big deal but if we really think about this deeply its very..i don't know but very much emotional . When i see my self i think just before some month. I was little child for my parents and now i got married and have a wonderful husband. I don't know hows all this happened. But some time i really get scared like how life will go and missing family so much.
But now I think this is the life and everybody have to face this.
This is the meaning of life and truth for life so GOD Bless to every one and good luck.

1 comment:

  1. You are right mamta.. This is the truth of every body's life.. and every one faced the life here. So why scared overall the life is our and we people spend this as we want..

    rupesh kumar

    ReplyDelete