Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meaning of Dreams !!!

Dreams can be defined as something which comes to us in the state of unconsciousness. Our logic and reasoning tends to be dormant. These dreams come to us mostly when we are sleeping. It may be something beyond our imagination. This was beautifully illustrated in the latest Hollywood blockbuster "Avatar". Dreams may sometimes turn into nightmares which may awake us in the middle of a night. I used to have this in my schooling days which I had mentioned earlier.

The best kind of dream which many would not categorize as a dream is "Day Dreaming". This is something which we want to achieve in future or some unfulfilled wishes of the past. They are very spontaneous and recurring. They keep us aware of where our energies should be concentrated on!!! There are many such dreams in my life also.

As I had mentioned earlier I quite a lot of time travelling and this is the time where I cannot help but dream. My dreams aren't different (or probably may be ) from any one's dream. I wish to have three big luxurious homes. One for my parents and siblings. Other for me and would be future family. Wondering about the third one!!!

The third one would be where I would go when I will have fights with my husband. Three, four luxury cars would be enough. I still wonder why I want these!!!

I want be a successful person in my lfe also so that my papa would be proud of it!!! May be a good position in a Government job or have my own company!!!

These things may seem impossible at this stage without hard work. But I am a firm believer that nothing is impossible. As someone said "chase your dreams". I believe every invention and every success be it in any field would have been "dream" someday.

These are some dreams which I want to achieve without hurting anyone's feelings. Here at last I would quote my favourite lines "Bas itna ho ki main bhi bhuki rahu aur koi shadu bhi bhuka na rahe”!!!

1 comment: