Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Job Experience

if me talking about my first job experience then I can say it was my first job but I was not getting any salary for my work.
It was my training time during my b.tech form P.T.U in chd(punjab). Every body know that in final year during B.Tech students have to join any training it may be related to learn something new or get experience in work in a company. so me and my friends
so my very good friends Nitin, Deepak and Deepika have finally selected for training in Sebiz Info Tech . During our interview in Sebiz the company manger promises to us that they will provides the teacher to us who will teach .Net to us so we was very happy to learn some thing new but we have to pay 18000rs to company and they will give back our money 3000rs per month. but problem is not all this things at that time problem is waiting for us.
so finally in Dec we have joined the company. it was my first day of company and somebody came to me and He said in our ways "sala tum ko kish ne fasha diya".
so after that you can imagine my condition I want to cry at that time.
from that day my life have totally change because I want to Chd to become a software engineer but I came back to home as SEO executive.
but I can't say that my training time was bad it was great experience for me because I have learned so many thing from Sebiz before that during my college I don't know what is Goggle, URL, and so many thing about internet marketing.
so finally I can say that I am SEO executive in Envigo Marketing because of sebiz only.
thanks to Sebiz.

6 comments:

  1. Nice post.... I have the same experience if you remember.... Pooja this side.. It really remembering old days...

    Thankd for sharing here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mamta,

    I've worked in Sebiz Infotech and I very much know what kind of company it is. Really workin in SEO deptt in like spending 9 hours in police interrogation room.

    But I've one advice for you any company you join don't go by the words of people already working in the company He or she asked you "sala tum ko kish ne fasha diya". You should ask him if I would ask in my lang it would like "B******* tu kyun yahan fassa hua hai ;)"

    I am in the field of SEO from last five years and trust me this field have unlimitd growth potential.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am also a Seo executive in Rico auto, and u remembered me my past history whn i was passed , same condition its good or not, i also want software eng bt life we dont knw whr life can move as, But now i am satisfy and u dear,
    Tc frnd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, Software engineers are not better then SEO.
    This cureer has ultimate grough if you are innovative. Since i have joined SEO i have learned so much, and i can now cahllenge any developer or designer in there field.
    As a SEO you have to be a good developer and designer. So SEO teaches you everything...
    Wish you all the best for your carrer.

    ReplyDelete