Tuesday, January 19, 2010

papa accident

One fine evening I asked my father to buy a scooty for me. Reason: I face problems in going to office. He happily agreed to this idea but my mom was very much infuriated by this idea. She is my "loving Hitler" as we siblings sometimes refer her to as. She just started scolding both me and my papa. Then an idea struck my mind. I provoked him by telling him "Kya papa aap bhi na maa se dar gaye". As it is he is in army this was enough to excite him. I was very happy because this was the first step towards my scooty. We searched for scooty's model over the internet at about 12 am. After lot of search we finally agreed upon "Activa".I couldn't sleep whole night as I was very excited.

I woke up to a very cold chilly morning next day. I had my breakfast and quitely reminded papa about our plan. When "Hitler" came to know about this, she warned us both that she would not allow us both to enter home if we returned back with scooty. We laughed off to this warning, papa started the scooter and we left.

Luck was not with us that day!!! As we were on our way my dad was riding behind a auto. Suddenly the auto stopped. Papa applied brakes but somehow the scooter got misbalanced and we both fell on the road. I got some minor scratches in my legs and hands. I immediately started weeping. Some people gathered around us and consoled us. Some of them asked about my wellness but I was not in a position to tell anything. After about 30 minutes papa asked if we proceed for the scooty or return back home. I knew papa was hurt badly and I was very scared. I told him that we return back home. I don't know how he started the scooter and somehow we returned home. My dad asked me to lock the garage and he went upstairs to our flat. He asked him not to describe this to mom but I thought how that was possible.

When I entered the room, papa was lying on the bed and nobody was aware about the incident. I couldn't resist myself and described the whole incident. Hearing this, Hitler again started.

Meanwhile she rushed and came back with some ointment. Her eyes were filled with tears while she applied the ointment on our wounds. I was laughing all though this because this was not the first time papa met with an accident. As this was going on, papa suddenly said “Thank you God my daughter is safe".

Hearing these words, I realized how much papa loves me!!!

He was badly hurt, still not able to walk properly but he was thanking God for me.

This is one of the incidents which make me believe how much pains my parents take and how many sacrifices they make for me!!!

I love my Papa and Mom so much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. your mom is too loving..............
    i really i like her......
    she must be very sweet.....
    i think u should fellow her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamta verma, Your father is very strong person. He loves you.

    ReplyDelete