Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Day

So finally the month of Valentine's Day is approaching. I assume everybody reading this, would know

What is this day meant for? :) It’s a western concept but now I believe it’s accepted worldwide. Though still it is widely opposed by Hindu Fundamentalists. Still I believe this custom is here to stay.

For me this day is a "Symbol of Love". I really feel if you really love someone be it in your family, friends, you should express it in words. Because now a days, people have become so obsessed with oneself that they really forget this basic thing .... To express love.

I really this feel this for my little sweetheart, aged only 13 years. Every day she says that "you don’t love me anymore" and "you don't have time for me". So I make it a point to bring kurkure and chocolates for her when I come from office and she loves it. We also go sometimes to eat golgappa.

When I was in my school, guys used to put roses on the girl's desk. The girls used to be very happy and try to find out who had done this but in vain. This was great fun!!!

My dad says this day "lafango ka Din hai yeh"

To this, I say this to my dad that this day is not for boys/girls but its for everybody whom you love it may be absolutely anyone. He would laugh off to this.

So make this day wonderful with your loved ones and don't behave like what my papa said!!!

2 comments:

  1. i,m agree ur dad talk ? Your dad right saying ?because this day is of course ? "lafango ka Din hai yeh"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    valentine day is really lafango ka Din

    ReplyDelete