Friday, January 8, 2010

Schooling Time in J.N.V Bulandshahr

So finally I have some time to update my blog. One thing which is really unforgettable and nostalgic for me and probably for everyone is "Schooling days" . When I was around 12 years old, I joined Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Bulandshahr.My father is in Indian Army and at that point time he was posted in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.I had to join in 5th standard there and to my utter surprise, I was selected to stay in the J.N.V. Hostel. This thing made my mom very angry upon me because I had to leave my home and as it is my dad wasn't there.

Finally the day came when I had to leave home. I left home with a bag, oh sorry it was a tiffin box filled with some clothes and sweets. I reached the school in afternoon, with my sweetheart grandfather(dadaji) . As I entered the school campus, I saw many others like me who had come for new admissions here along with their parents. Most of the children were crying but contrary to that I was very happy. Wondering why? Reason: I got a new school dress, new bed, new plates and a new environment which made me really happy!!!

After joining here, I had made lots of friends namely Beena, Deepti and many others. It was there, where I realized that what friendship is. We enjoyed lots of funny moments together. We used to attend marriages of someone we didn't knew just as Aamir and his friends do in movie "3 Idiots". But luckily we were never caught like them. We used to steal chapatis from the dining hall. I also remember making curd out of milk mixed with sugar.Given a chance,I would like to relive those moments once again.
Gradually four years went by and I had reached my 10 th standard. I used to study all day during this year. After my exams, I decided not to stay here. Not because I did not like this school anymore but because I was afraid of ghosts. We had a graveyard nearby and I feared that there were lots of ghosts in the school campus.I used to tell this to my papa too everyday.
After that I joined K. V. Secundarabad (Andhra Pradesh).My father was posted there and for the next two years, I stayed with my parents.

6 comments:

  1. thank u telling about my loving school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is very joyful and I hope that you will enjoy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY NAME IS HARSH AND I GOT ADD IN 9TH CLASS ITS GOOD TO BE HERE. I M ENJOYING THE LIFE OF HOSTEL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will u plz tell me , in which year u left jnv bulandshahr. plz reply.
    kumarhemant4.blogspot.com my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi

    where are you naughty girls ..... ?

    My self chiranji pal from bulandshahr will you perhaps forgets .

    ReplyDelete